At Garages Near Me, we’re building the tools that empower individuals and businesses to effortlessly list, find, book, pay, and get paid for parking real estate.
Set up as a fully remote company from the start, our team is currently distributed across Europe (we hire within EU timezones). We are a diverse team of individuals — all makers at heart. We love picking up new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
We guide our day-to-day decisions by these principles:
1. Members first 2. Relationships matter 3. Be open, honest and constructive 4. Demand excellence 5. Take intelligent risks
- Work with Garages Near Me customers to resolve a wide range of issues, spanning from the listing process, account settings + profile verification, booking process, payments resolution, performance, security, and everything in between. You will have end-to-end ownership of customer issues — from initial troubleshooting and identification of root cause to issue resolution.
- Contributing to process development, improving product documentation, and authoring knowledge base articles.
- Advocating for customers' needs by interfacing with our engineering team and providing real-time product feedback from the field.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on internal projects to further enable our users, improve our product, etc.
We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, self-starter interested in working in a small, fast-moving company and impacting our community of providers and drivers.
We’re a small team looking for people who want to help us lay the foundation for a scalable and best-in-class team.
- 2+ years of Customer Care experience (preferred), with a proven history of customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal; more languages are of advantage
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Initiative and proactivity in ensuring we continuously improve our product and team processes and resources
- A collaborative and feedback-driven mindset
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Interesting and challenging work
- An experienced team to learn from & with
- Competitive salary
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Paid lunch and coffee during work days
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 4 months paid parental leave
Interested? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org